I am so rarely tagged to do any sort of blogging game/meme I feel kind of obligated to respond to Rik “Canned Goods” Hunter’s invitation to post the title of each blog post for the month. So here it goes:
- Welcome to stevendkrause.com (or should I say, Krause 2.0?) (This actually isn’t the first post of the month I had– this one is— but it’s the first post I had in my newly reconfigured blog that merges the unofficial and the official into one site).
- Microsquish to buy Yahoo (that didn’t work out, now did it?)
- Turnitin’s less than cool tactics (and another reason to read those notes sent home from school)
- Thanks for your 10 years of service– would you like a can opener? (BTW, I should have gotten the can opener).
- Go see “Young at Heart”
- I’m for Edupunk, but “easy listening” style
- What Stanley Fish doesn’t know about writing could fill a universe
- Farewell, web page assignment
- John McCain, because he cares so much
- Yes, but where is my flying car?
- Sarah Palin Punkd
- “The Future of Writing” (though this did happen in the past…)
Kinda interesting to go back through the old posts– if I have time, I’ll try to do another post about blog entries that tell more the story of 2008 around here.
Anyway, trying to tag others here, I’ll start with a couple locals:
And a couple of friends further afield: