Something I just stumbled across in the blogosphere that might come in handy for a variety of classes, certainly 516 and the multimedia part of 328: “The Future of Writing,” which was a two day conference at UC Irvine back in early November. There are a bunch of podcasts of speakers and stuff that might be good “assignments.”
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later