This one in Inside Higher Ed, titled “The Many Faces of Facebook.” I just skimmed it, but it looks like it’s talking about the different ways that different institutions deal with Facebook, it has a bunch of links to various “Facebook event stories” (e.g., how the Secret Service investigated some kid because of GW Bush assissination attempt references made in Facebook), and it might make for good reading in a class next year. Other than that, same old, same old. And it reminds me to check in on my Facebook stuff….
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations on
- Academic Partnerships, “False EMU” in the news, and finding a concluding “hook” to my book project on
- The random opportunities of an alt-ac career path on
- Where was I? Oh yeah, MOOCs on
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire on
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- Martha Stewart’s Apple Raspberry Crumble ala Steve