This is a little bit off the “beaten path” for this blog, but I thought it was an interesting piece: from “HLS News: An op-ed by Clinical Professor John Palfrey: What is technology’s role?” For the most part, you can substitute the words “law” or “law schools” with “composition and rhetoric” or “literature” or whatever and pretty much get sensible questions and concerns about technology and teaching.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?