We’re on the road to South Carolina to see Annette’s relatives for the holidays. A few random thoughts before I go to bed:
- I do not enjoy driving in the rain. At all.
- I do not like driving in mountains. Annette finds mountains comforting and cozy. I find them claustrophobic and stress-inducing. At least it wasn’t raining.
- Wytheville, VA (where we are staying this evening) looks like it might be a good place to buy crystal meth.
- At the convenient store across the way, they sold no good beer. However (and I guess I find this kind of bizarre) they did sell both Bud Light & Clamato and regular Budweiser with Clamato. No, I don’t know what it tastes like and I don’t want to know.
- Pizza Hut tastes pretty much the same everywhere, thankfully.
- The show “Deal or No Deal” is absolutely stupid (essentially a coin flip bet, right?), and yet I absolutely cannot stop watching this show.
One thought on “A few misc. reflections from the Thanksgiving roadtrip”
We went to Kentucky over the break, and my brother’s town is also a good place to get the crystal meth. Plus, we drove by many other towns which I’m sure are also good places to get the CM.
Thankfully, it’s everywhere so I can always find it when I need it.