In sort of a “prelude to work” moment just now, I’ve done a little web surfing about the Stephen Colbert routine at the annual White House Press Corps Dinner. Here’s a link to a story that suggests Colbert’s talk on “truthiness” was, ah, a tad uncomfortable for everyone. And here’s a link to some video of about the second half of so of the speech. Funny stuff.
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations on
- Academic Partnerships, “False EMU” in the news, and finding a concluding “hook” to my book project on
- The random opportunities of an alt-ac career path on
- Where was I? Oh yeah, MOOCs on
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire on
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Martha Stewart’s Apple Raspberry Crumble ala Steve
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?