That is Arcade Barbers, which is in the Nichols Arcade in Ann Arbor. The web site even comes with a kinda cheesy Flash intro page. Interestingly, this place now has wireless Internet access in there. I haven’t had a chance to use it yet because the last couple of times I’ve gotten my hair cut (including today) I haven’t had to wait. But I can imagine it coming in handy….
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?