“Twitter Nation Has Arrived,” by Alexander Zaitchik on Alternet.org. I found this in large part by first finding Chuck Tyron’s response, “Why You Should Be on Twitter.” I haven’t really read either one yet– I’ve been doing stuff all day and now I’m kind of watching Flight of the Conchords— but I have a feeling I will end up assigning some of this in 516 by the end of the term.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?