I’ll probably post more later this afternoon when I have more reliable wifi, and while Annette and I take one last chance to work on school stuff. But this is basically what I’m looking at as I type this right now. I’m online via my in-law’s neighbor’s house, and the main reason why I’m sitting by the pool is because this is where the signal is strongest. Of course sitting by the pool doesn’t suck either.
I'm a writer and a professor at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan. You can learn more than you want to learn about me by clicking on "about." You can contact me by sending email to skrause at emich dot edu.I'm also "sitedad" at EMUTalk.org, which is an unofficial blog for and about the community at EMU.
- Wednesday Links! | Gerry Canavan on Being a professor is like having a white collar job
- @marlowjm on Why faculty unions and strikes are unpleasant but necessary in higher education (an open letter to Alexander Coward)
- @thebenreynolds on Being a professor is like having a white collar job
- @gerrycanavan on Being a professor is like having a white collar job
- @betajames on Being a professor is like having a white collar job
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
This year’s top 10