I’ll probably post more later this afternoon when I have more reliable wifi, and while Annette and I take one last chance to work on school stuff. But this is basically what I’m looking at as I type this right now. I’m online via my in-law’s neighbor’s house, and the main reason why I’m sitting by the pool is because this is where the signal is strongest. Of course sitting by the pool doesn’t suck either.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- A short vacation post about academics on Twitter, @saragoldrickrab, and what our students don’t know
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- I am not sure what Kevin Carey is imagining here….
- Wanted at EMU: Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Writing: Writing Pedagogy/Curriculum Development
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- Enough with the “no laptops in classrooms” already