I’ll probably post more later this afternoon when I have more reliable wifi, and while Annette and I take one last chance to work on school stuff. But this is basically what I’m looking at as I type this right now. I’m online via my in-law’s neighbor’s house, and the main reason why I’m sitting by the pool is because this is where the signal is strongest. Of course sitting by the pool doesn’t suck either.
This is the "web log," blog, homepage, portal for Steven D. Krause, aka Steve, aka sitedad. I'm a professor teaching writing classes at Eastern Michigan University and my family and I live in Ypsilanti, Michigan. You can learn more than you want to learn about me by clicking on "about." You can contact me by sending email to skrause at emich dot edu.
- A shift in the MOOCmentum: coverage of and conversations around our open letter to Michael Sandel (part 2). | Adventures in Ethics and Science on Week 6/7-ish of Composition I
- Wie gut ist das Feedback in MOOCs? | Musterblog on MOOC Week five, and the peer review turns
- Steve Krause on Week 6/7-ish of Composition I
- Joe Harris on Week 6/7-ish of Composition I
- The MOOC monster will never be satisfied. | More or Less Bunk on Week 5 of English Composition 1