I’m cleaning up my email this morning, and thought this might be a good place to put a link to Concentrate, which is a local start-up/blog/web site aimed at promoting various businesses and enterprises. There isn’t much there yet, though one thing it makes me think about for teaching the Writing for the World Wide Web course is search engine optimization. There’s an article here about an area company that does this stuff, and as I put the schedule for this course together this week, it makes me think that maybe I ought to see if one of these folks would like to participate in the online discussion a bit during the course.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- A short vacation post about academics on Twitter, @saragoldrickrab, and what our students don’t know
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- I am not sure what Kevin Carey is imagining here….
- Wanted at EMU: Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Writing: Writing Pedagogy/Curriculum Development
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Enough with the “no laptops in classrooms” already