I’m cleaning up my email this morning, and thought this might be a good place to put a link to Concentrate, which is a local start-up/blog/web site aimed at promoting various businesses and enterprises. There isn’t much there yet, though one thing it makes me think about for teaching the Writing for the World Wide Web course is search engine optimization. There’s an article here about an area company that does this stuff, and as I put the schedule for this course together this week, it makes me think that maybe I ought to see if one of these folks would like to participate in the online discussion a bit during the course.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- ASU’s edX MOOC deal: Lots of links and a few thoughts
- A short vacation post about academics on Twitter, @saragoldrickrab, and what our students don’t know
- In which I needlessly weigh in on academic searches and “the humanities”
- Talking Back to the EMU-AAUP About Yik-Yak
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- Wanted at EMU: Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Writing: Writing Pedagogy/Curriculum Development
- I am not sure what Kevin Carey is imagining here….