I’m cleaning up my email this morning, and thought this might be a good place to put a link to Concentrate, which is a local start-up/blog/web site aimed at promoting various businesses and enterprises. There isn’t much there yet, though one thing it makes me think about for teaching the Writing for the World Wide Web course is search engine optimization. There’s an article here about an area company that does this stuff, and as I put the schedule for this course together this week, it makes me think that maybe I ought to see if one of these folks would like to participate in the online discussion a bit during the course.
I'm a writer and a professor at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan. You can learn more than you want to learn about me by clicking on "about." You can contact me by sending email to skrause at emich dot edu.I'm also "sitedad" at EMUTalk.org, which is an unofficial blog for and about the community at EMU.
- Wednesday Links! | Gerry Canavan on Being a professor is like having a white collar job
- @marlowjm on Why faculty unions and strikes are unpleasant but necessary in higher education (an open letter to Alexander Coward)
- @thebenreynolds on Being a professor is like having a white collar job
- @gerrycanavan on Being a professor is like having a white collar job
- @betajames on Being a professor is like having a white collar job
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
This year’s top 10