I don’t know how much anthem writing I’m doing exactly, but via a comment on another post (which I just decided to make into a new post in itself) comes this piece from MiLife MiTimes, “Local Bloggers Write Ypsi’s Kick-Ass Anthem.” This here site is mentioned, along with EMUTalk.org and many fine and local Ypsi-Arbor blogs.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later