I will probably have to get ready to help Annette pack here in a bit (we get on a plane for home tomorrow morning), but since I’m sitting in front of the computer anyway, I thought I’d write a post about the year that was, more or less, at least according to my unofficial blog:
- There was some assembly required.
- We had a successful Mardi Gras festival– we’ll probably have another one this year.
- Annette, Annette, and Gunter in NYC.
- The Landlord, which is a very funny Will Farrell movie. Maybe the best comedy I saw this year.
- Sweden has a party in its pants!
- Dearborn cop dying from pot brownies, a very funny clip.
- Will, science olympian. This was a great event which Annette and I are going to help out with this year.
- Sophie makes her world premiere with my FlipVideo camera.
- Strange Fruit in Ann Arbor.
- Like clockwork, the Ypsi July 4 parade.
- A fair amount of golf, with at least one good, albeit dubious, score.
- Traverse City with the extended Krause family, though I didn’t blog about it much.
- Great Wolf Lodge for Will’s 10th.
- RenFest, the movie.
- Annette’s book came out and we partied into the night with stuffed peppers (and other things).
- As this, this, and this post indicate, I got sucked into camping. It was a lot of fun actually, and I hope it’s something we do a couple times this coming summer.
- The Elvis Costello and Bob Dylan show.
- The problem of reusable shopping bags solved by Ikea.
well, we had fun at least…
- The usual Halloween hijinks insued.
- Bud Light Clamato in Virginia on the Thanksgiving roadtrip.
- Pepper Nuts, the movie.
Well, you’ve seen the latest stuff from the holidaze if you’re looking now. Wow, that took longer than I thought. I’d better help pack. See ya next year.