No time to actually read this right now (let alone write about it) because we’re wrapping up the Florida leg of our holidaze break, but via danah boyd comes this info about a Pew Center study on how teens use the ‘net. Could be useful for 516, which I’ve been working on here poolside among the palms. Tomorrow morning, on an airplane and tomorrow afternoon, back to the snow and the grey.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later