Via boing-boing, I came across this site that has a Senator Larry Craig paper bag mask kit. Basically, it’s a couple PDF files of Craig’s infamous post-bathroom arrest mugshot that you download, print, and paste onto a paper bag. Ingenious, but since I am the one who usually answers the door and passes out candy on Halloween, it might be a little too scary for the kiddies.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later