This is actually kinda cool: How to make a folded paper CD case. For Christmas, we gave the parents a DVD that had a little movie and some pictures of our trip to Europe last August, and I can tell you that one of the things that was an ENORMOUS pain in the ass was figuring out how to package it nicely. Besides being quite a bit cheaper than a plastic case, this seems to have a bit more of a personal touch. Anyway, a good tip.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?