I’ve been working on putting together a movie on our vacation to Italy and Germany lately, which has included downloading some pictures from the internet of “David” (I couldn’t take any pictures of my own when we went to see it). Anyway, perhaps that’s why I find this so funny. Or maybe it just is kinda funny. I found this via boing-boing, which was mentioning this PhotoShop contest for combining famous art pieces with advertisements.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?