Actually, that’s just a kind of catchy headline. But I stumbled this morning across this list of “Creativity Techniques,” which is at a wiki site for a group called “mycoted,” which is “dedicated to improving Creativity and Innovation for solving problems woldwide.” Pretty interesting; I haven’t looked at it too closely yet, but essentially, this list looks like variations on that old chesnut of the rhetorical canon, “invention.”
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”