So, what were the best Christmas gifts that I received from the Krause/Wannamaker klan this year? Roughly speaking, here’s a top five:
- #5: Risk (for Will, but something I like too).
- #4 (tie): Nice cookbook from my sister Christine and nice pullovers from Wannamakers (though we have yet to cook anything from this book).
- #3: Gift certificate from Miles of Golf driving range.
- #2: Liquor (beer from the Krause’s, scotch from the Wannamakers).
- #1: Cash (from both Krauses and Wannamakers, the gift that keeps on giving).
But I have to say that the honorable mention for “favorite Christmas giftie” has to go to the Yoda as Santa snowglobe, which came from my honey. It’s also a wind-up music box that plays “Let it Snow.” I would prefer it play some sort of Star Wars theme song, but hey….
A few other Christmas picts:
Will with robe and video game.
Will with light sabers (alas, we don’t have AA batteries right now….)
Will with his favorite clothing option, sweats.