See this post on the New West End Blog about the closing of Shayani Oriental Rugs on Main Street in Ann Arbor. I don’t really know if these folks are right or not, that this would be a better location for a bar, restaurant, coffee shop, etc., than for a bank. All I know is we bought a nice rug for our living room from these people back in August, and had we somehow been able to wait a few months, we would have probably saved 60-80% on it. Oh well….
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations on
- Academic Partnerships, “False EMU” in the news, and finding a concluding “hook” to my book project on
- The random opportunities of an alt-ac career path on
- Where was I? Oh yeah, MOOCs on
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire on
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- Martha Stewart’s Apple Raspberry Crumble ala Steve