In some sort of weird and happy suprise of random browsing (the type that comes from killing time on the ‘net when I should be doing something productive), I came across The Synecdochic Prof’s blog. Apparently, we were in the same general neighborhood last week, missing each other by a few days. The Prof was apparently doing “field work” of some sort. Me, I was a tourist….
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”