Lore: An E-Journal for Teachers (and kind of a public service from major comp/rhet textbook publisher Bedford-St.Martin’s) has a new section/entry/update/issue (I’m not sure the best term) about using blogs to teach and to supplement the academic life. Click right here to go directly to that part of the Lore. I haven’t had a chance to look at this too closely yet, but it looks like some interesting reflections.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?