I should be doing any number of other things today/right now, but for whatever reason, I decided today was a good day to try to finally combine my previous blogs into this one. So now this blog has 2,360 entries, 2,238 comments, and dates back to August 2003. Yikes.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Here’s what I think grades mean; what do you think?