Just catching up on some blog reading the other day, and I came across on Henry Jenkins’ blog this post, and then this morning this post, both about participatory culture. Both of these posts also talk about a ton of resources, examples, etc. available at Project New Media Literacies. Given my approach to teaching 121 right now and stuff I am certain we’ll talk about in 516 in the winter, this is a mighty mighty useful set o’ links for teaching. And if my CCCCs proposal gets accepted, it will good for that too.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?