Just catching up on some blog reading the other day, and I came across on Henry Jenkins’ blog this post, and then this morning this post, both about participatory culture. Both of these posts also talk about a ton of resources, examples, etc. available at Project New Media Literacies. Given my approach to teaching 121 right now and stuff I am certain we’ll talk about in 516 in the winter, this is a mighty mighty useful set o’ links for teaching. And if my CCCCs proposal gets accepted, it will good for that too.
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations on
- Academic Partnerships, “False EMU” in the news, and finding a concluding “hook” to my book project on
- The random opportunities of an alt-ac career path on
- Where was I? Oh yeah, MOOCs on
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire on
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Bruni should visit and write about the other 99%
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?