… if I had known about it, and if I had the money. Too big “ifs.” But the Media in Transition conference looks like it was pretty cool; the theme was “Stone and Papyrus, Storage and Transmission,” and it looks like a lot of the papers and presentations are linked to this web site. I’m running around like a headless chicken getting ready for the spring term, but the next time I get fifteen or 20 minutes, I’ll take a look at this for sure.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour