From the NYTimes today, “As Rights Clash on YouTube, Some Music Vanishes,” an article I can see discussing in 516 this term or possibly 444 this summer.
I'm a writer and a professor at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan. You can learn more than you want to learn about me by clicking on "about." You can contact me by sending email to skrause at emich dot edu.I'm also "sitedad" at EMUTalk.org, which is an unofficial blog for and about the community at EMU.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Enough with the “no laptops in classrooms” already
- Thoughts on “Con Job: Stories of Adjunct & Contingent Labor”
- Salaita and the limits (or lack thereof) of academic speech on social media
- Not Dead Yet
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- iPad “killer apps” for Academics (maybe)
- When is it okay to make fun of grammar?
- On the MLA Task Force about PhDs: Two Things On My Experiences