From the NYTimes today, “As Rights Clash on YouTube, Some Music Vanishes,” an article I can see discussing in 516 this term or possibly 444 this summer.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- A short vacation post about academics on Twitter, @saragoldrickrab, and what our students don’t know
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- I am not sure what Kevin Carey is imagining here….
- Wanted at EMU: Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Writing: Writing Pedagogy/Curriculum Development
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Enough with the “no laptops in classrooms” already