Okay, one more post from Johndan (who said he got it from someplace else) and then I gotta get to work: Power Moby-Dick, which is a heavily annotated version of the book, one that I was assigned to read in two different classes in graduate school and one I have yet to open. Yes, I was and remain a bad person. But perhaps this will be all I need to get the motivation to give that book a try. Besides showing this to my American Lit colleagues, this might be fun to look at in 516 or 444.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later