I don’t know if Britannica is going to be able to sustain or understand a blog, and I don’t like the title here too much– why not throw in the word “digital” too? But the “Brave New Classroom 2.0 (New Blog Forum)” has some interesting stuff at it– well, except for Mark Bauerlein. A potential 516 site.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- Here’s what I think grades mean; what do you think?