I don’t know if Britannica is going to be able to sustain or understand a blog, and I don’t like the title here too much– why not throw in the word “digital” too? But the “Brave New Classroom 2.0 (New Blog Forum)” has some interesting stuff at it– well, except for Mark Bauerlein. A potential 516 site.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?