This article, “Why I Will Not Vote for John McCain,” by Phillip Butler, who was a former POW who kind of/sort of crossed paths with John McCain at the Naval Academy and as a POW. It’s an interesting piece in a variety of different ways, and man, talk about ethos! This is the kind of argument that could only be made by someone who always was a prisoner of war in Vietnam. Interesting stuff.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour