I know that there was a discussion of this on the WPA-L mailing list– at least I think there was because I haven’t had time to read that mail lately– but I thought I’d post a link now that I found it via the NCTE Inbox: “Is the semicolon girlie?” from Salon.com. I can see this as a little bit of fluff to add to English 328, actually.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour