I’ve always wondered when some publisher was going to sue over copyright and eReserve systems. It turns out that’s underway right now: “Georgia State University Strongly Answers Publishers’ E-Reserve Lawsuit,” which I found via Digital Koans. An interesting story/case that might make its way into a revised version of English 516, depending on how it all turns out. Not to mention the fact that it might change the way I distribute readings to students.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- Here’s what I think grades mean; what do you think?