Here’s a pretty cool collection of links of stuff that is handy in education. Of course, a lot/most of these things are “just cool” tools– e.g., del.icio.us, Firefox, Flickr, etc. Some of these things I have found to be very useful for teaching, but I have also had trouble convincing some of my students about this. Google Reader is a very good example of this, and I’m going to try to make a much bigger deal out of this in teaching in spring 2008. Anyway, good list.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?