It’s kinda cool, kinda makes me want to go to SXSW (though it also makes me think that I might be in the wrong age demographic), but it actually makes me think that I might have students in ENGL 516 do some kind of “end of the semester” project where they make a “map” like this of the course so we can post them someplace. As long as it’s something that would fun and not too much busy work.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- Here’s what I think grades mean; what do you think?