Via this entry on elearnspace, I came across a link to a very cool course taught by Alec Couros called Computers in the Classroom. He’s making use of some really cool resources for synchronous live video things for the class and just has a ton of links. I really like this collection of videos about technology, learning, and education. I might very well just assign that link as something for 516 when we start talking about YouTube in a couple weeks.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- Here’s what I think grades mean; what do you think?