Via danah boyd, I’ve learned that the John D. and Catherine MacArthur Foundation of a series of books out on Digital Media and Learning, and, better yet, the articles in these edited collections are available for free here. I will have to do some browsing, but I think my timing in discovering these pieces is pretty good– I’m trying to put together as much of a syllabus/reading list for English 516 as I can before I get out of town for the holidaze. This, combined with some good advice I got from tech-rhet the other day, might just about do it.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?