I guess this is my this Public Address morning. I just got done posting on my unofficial blog a video of a melting bunny I found via Jeff’s blog; now I’m posting here a link to the Flickr pool “Faces in Places.” This immediately made me think of one of the arguments/observations that Scott McCloud makes in Understanding Comics, a book I’ve been using (successfully, I think) for 328 the last couple of years. So besides being an amusing link, this may be actual teaching material for me.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later