Via Kairosnews comes “More about Blackbirds, and other items of interest,” which is an entry about some “hypertext”/flash-driven kind of fiction/multimedia, um, stuff. I don’t think I did this the last time I taught ENGL 516, but I have in the past included a unit on these sorts of pieces of experimental fiction/poetry/electronica before. And I don’t know if I’ll have room to include these things in the next version of the course, but if I do, I’ll want to come back to this link. Some good stuff here.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?