Cory Doctorow hypothesizes the question in a story called “Scroogled,” appearing in Radar Magazine. I read the first couple screens, but I need to get to work, so I’ll look at more of it later. It seems to me to have some interesting teaching potential, though.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour