I’ve been slow on blogging and BAWS projects lately because of a camping trip to the Pinery in Ontario. It’s not that interesting though I will soon blog about it unofficially here, but what I thought about mentioning here is the difficulty of getting back into the swing of work after taking it off to the extent that I did. No electricity and no laptop, and really, no time to read, either. Today has mostly been about catching up from all this; perhaps tomorrow will be about actually doing some scholarly work. We’ll see….
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- Racist Vandalism at EMU– Where is EMU President James Smith?
- As Koller Exits Coursera, Thinking About What’s Next with MOOCs in Context
- An Open Letter/Blog Post About Sports at EMU
- My iPad and “killer apps” for academics, almost four years later
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour