I’m not sure why, but I’ve been getting an unusual level of spam lately, and it is spam powerful/resilient enough to get through my usually robust spam blocking filters. I don’t know if anyone else out there in blog-land is experiencing similar problems or not, but as a result, I’ve turned on “must have a comment approved” as an option. It’s not that big of a deal in that I don’t get a lot of comments here anyway, but if you have a comment that is held, that is probably the reason.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?