I’ve been pretty happy with Google Reader as my RSS Feed reader (and you might be able to tell, given this is my third post in a row, that I’m just catching up on that feed this morning), but I have to say that the beta version of the new reader for Bloglines looks very promising. Something to keep an eye on both for teaching and for BAWS. Via TechCrunch.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?