I have no idea how cool (or not) this is going to be, but I got an email from my department head the other day about the MacArthur Foundation’s Digital Media and Learning web site, which looks like a new initiative for making grants and spreading the word on, well, digital media and learning. Ther’s a forum this coming week I signed up for (though next week I probably won’t have a lot of time to read it, to be honest), and there’s a bunch of other potentially interesting things on this site.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”