From The Detroit News online, “Judge Orders Striking Teachers Back to Work.” I’m not entirely sure how this will impact us, but I think it might might nudge the administration to going to court, too. Which, IMO, would be good. The judge would either order us back to class while we negotiate or he/she would tell the administration to go back to the table and work it out.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?