I thought this was kinda cool: Wikimapia, which is basically a merging of Google maps with a sort Wikipedia-spirited open source editing/notation system. I created this entry for the Ypsilanti Water Tower, which, btw, is what’s pictured in the background of the image at the top of this blog. Just in case you’re curious.
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations on
- Academic Partnerships, “False EMU” in the news, and finding a concluding “hook” to my book project on
- The random opportunities of an alt-ac career path on
- Where was I? Oh yeah, MOOCs on
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire on
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)