This one in Inside Higher Ed, titled “The Many Faces of Facebook.” I just skimmed it, but it looks like it’s talking about the different ways that different institutions deal with Facebook, it has a bunch of links to various “Facebook event stories” (e.g., how the Secret Service investigated some kid because of GW Bush assissination attempt references made in Facebook), and it might make for good reading in a class next year. Other than that, same old, same old. And it reminds me to check in on my Facebook stuff….
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?