My friend Chris sent me this link to a blog kept by a guy in Shanghai and his impressions of the pirated DVD version of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith (or, in the English to Chinese to English translation, “The Backstroke of the West”). Unfortunately, a lot of internet traffic (brought about by links like this one) seem to be making some of the site unavailable this morning, but it’s still most certainly worth a visit.
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations on
- Academic Partnerships, “False EMU” in the news, and finding a concluding “hook” to my book project on
- The random opportunities of an alt-ac career path on
- Where was I? Oh yeah, MOOCs on
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire on
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)