I’m writing from the Composition in the 21st Century: A Teaching Symposium gathering, which is sponsored by Bedford/St. Martin’s and being held at Michigan State. An interesting and informative event. I thought about writing quite a bit more about all this, but then I realized that Samantha Blackmon, who is sitting at the same table as me (hi, Sam!) has a nice entry about the event right here. So go read that instead.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?