I suspect that my wife will have a unique appreciation for this short film, “238 Miles.” It’s a “documentary” of sorts where a guy listens to ABBA’s song “Dancing Queen” over and over and over and OVER again on his four or five hour drive from Iowa City, IA to Chicago, IL. Funny stuff, and the other movies at the site are good, too.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?