Go to http://www.bopnews.com/, which is the “Blogging of the President” web site, and scroll down a bit to take a look at all the maps and graphs and such. I don’t have a lot of patience for the “they stole the election” kind of stuff personally– that’s a bit too paranoid for my tastes– but I do like the wide variety of maps an interpretations of the data here. Might be interesting to compare these maps with what’s being posted on some of the right-wing sites….
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations on
- Academic Partnerships, “False EMU” in the news, and finding a concluding “hook” to my book project on
- The random opportunities of an alt-ac career path on
- Where was I? Oh yeah, MOOCs on
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire on
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)