… judging from my limited viewing of the Summer Olympics on NBC, it seems that the most important sport at the whole thing is women’s beach volleyball. Every time I turn it on, unbelievably fit and tall women in bikinis are pounding the ball at each other the net. As if there’s nothing else going on at this thing. But not that I’m complaining. If I wanted to watch something different, I’d turn it over to CBC…
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”