See http://www.angusdiet.com/, part of Burger King’s latest ad campaign about their non-dietary burgers. I have to say that a big part of me, including the part that has been trying to diet, admires this ad campaign because it’s basically a big ol’ “fuck you” to all these sensible diets, like the South Beach diet. The message here is eat more greasy burgers, it’ll make you feel better. Sure, why not?
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?